Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanks Anonymous

An anonymous comment to an earlier post suggested I "keep an eye" on David Bath. I've done more than that I've added him to the Blogroll (Balneus).

He started a post with this memorable comment;
So many bleeping idiots! The government was putting a toe in the water of improved electronic consultation, and so many people bit the toe off (rather than wait a bit for at least an entire leg to become available).

I thought it was a great summary. The continued swarming of that blog with off-topic comments will be used by many in Government to oppose any more experiments like this. You can almost hear the conservatives now "give women the vote...sorry ... I mean encourage feedback, and see what happens".

Unfortunately the DE blog hasn't got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment